3.02.2008

more journals and a thank you

I finally had time to create in the last few days. YEA!! I did get a lot done, so I thought I would share with you a few of the journals I got done for a client. She wanted them in spring colors...... and now I have spring fever really bad. It was on the 70's yesterday but now back to the 30's. Yuck!



I wanted to say thank you to everyone who came to visit me in the last two weeks.
I have meet some wonderful people and thank everyone for their wonderful comments. It has made me feel welcome. So just maybe I will continue this blog. It has been kinda fun. See ya around!
Have a wonderful Sunday and God bless!
Alissa

7 comments:

joshua said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Fun journals! Yes...Keep blogging. It's alot of fun. I haven't had time to "create" the past couple of weeks. It's driving me crazy!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Anonymous said...

Yess! Yesss! Keep blogging. I have enjoyed reading yours.
:)
Also like seeing your work.

Ginger said...

Hi...I would love to do an article about your journals either on my personal blog The Creative Spirit or over at the Magical Creative Spirit, which is part of my site Magical Holiday Home.com Or maybe both...they are so cute! With your permission I would like to use a picture of one of them. Of course the article(s) would include a link back to your blog!! Fabulous work!!! Love them!

Charmingdesigns said...

Your journals are beautiful!! Laurie

Paper Relics said...

Wow! Wonderful Journals!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful journals!! You are a pro!! Kristin