3.04.2008

more cones and a get-a-way

Today I had the whole house to myself. It was nice to have it quiet, so I thought today would make a great crafting day. I was able to get two more paper cones done. I sure like to glitter paper mache eggs. You can see them on top of my cones. I recently found a site that sold glass glitter and it has become my favorite thing to embellish with. There are such gorgeous colors and I particularly like the sterling silver glitter that tarnishes after time. *sigh* I love tarnished silver, don't you!






I will be gone for a few days. I have a doctors appointment in Omaha Friday, so my husband and I are going to make it a small get-a-way for the two of us. I am trying to talk him into taking me to Old Market, which is full of antique shops. I am hoping that i can find loads of vintage goodies to use for my paper crafts and maybe a few just for our home. I will try to remember my camera and try to take a few pics of my favorite stores. Everyone have a great weekend and God bless.
Alissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alissa, (such a pretty name), your cones are so pretty! I just stumbled across your blog. Very sweet & creative!!

Alecia

Anonymous said...

Please do remember your camera! I'd love to see some photographs of some lovelys!!
Love your cones.
Have a great time with your hubby!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Beautiful cones!!!
Omaha?? Well, look for me... I'll be waving as you go by! lol

Kim said...

These are just too cute! I am glad I found your blog..I would love to see more of your cones:)