3.25.2008

fun with bellatoria

Edit to add: I forget that Barbara had given me this award last week! With such a hectic weekend I completely forgot about it. Thank you so much Barbara...I was totally surprised! I want to give this award to all of you, who have made blogging this last month such a joy. Thank you friends.


As I posted earlier I was part of Bellatoria Queen's Tea Swap. Look what I got from Hope at Paper Relics!! I love all the little fun items that I get to play with!! Thank you so much Hope!!



This project is one of Bellatoria. It was a plain wooden tray that I altered. It was to be a silver tray but I didn't have one. So here is my version. I really enjoyed this so I am planning to make more.



This is what I sent to Hope for the swap...



I hope that you all had a wonderful time with your family for Easter. We did but we were all tired from running around from Good Friday til today...That is why I wasn't able to post. Life got in the way...So I hope to keep up with all my blogging friends!
Have a good evening and God bless.
Alissa

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Fun swap goodies!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/

Vicki Chrisman said...

BEAUTIFUL creation!

Jeanne said...

Such wonderful Queen's Tea goodies you and Hope exchanged!
xo
jeanne