3.13.2008

baby books

Well, I am back to posting...sort of. My computer is going to be out for the next month getting a new hard drive put in. I found a disk of projects that I had saved and thought that I would share a few.

In the last 4 months a couple of my friends had babies. I had made them brag books for their never ending photos! LOL! Or at least I think they take pictures of their bundles of joy!





Stamps used are from Stampin Up, paper is from Cosmo Cricket, letter dies are form Quickutz.

I am part of a swap for Tersea McFayden Bellatoria. The theme is The Queen's Tea. All items have to be tea or for a queen related. I have been hard at work making a few items for my partner Hope from Paper Relics. I hope that she enjoys what I made for her. Maybe in a few days I will post a sneak peek.

I found out that I will be able to get my photos off of my digi camera at my mom's. I hope to get there tomorrow and get them saved to a disk. That way I can share some new things with you...until then have a good night and God bless.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love them both but I love baby Ruby's scrapbook. Love the background floral paper and the red-scalloped-eyelet paper. Also...who is singing this song "your the center of my universe--a thousand times--million ways can not explain". I need to download that song....didn't see a playlist on your blog"
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww! Love those books! You Rocked those! Wow a tea for Queeen? I love tea....have a link to the place where I order my tea from on my blog.
take care till next time I visit

Anonymous said...

Those are both adorable!!!

Paper Relics said...

Ooooh, I have been working on your package too - I am so excited about this swap... i hope you like what i am cooking up for you!