4.21.2008

a women's salad buffet

This was our table.




We had our salad buffet last night. It was wonderful to get together with friends and eat wonderful salads! One of the best things to do is to walk around and look at the other table decorations. One had a disco theme, complete with wigs and clothes. What a hoot!! Another had a western picnic, with denim and rope. The reason I don't have pictures of those is that I didn't notice my camera battery was going fast. So you will have to use your imagination. Sorry!

Here is my daughter, Emma. I told her she had to wear her party hat all night. She was a good sport. She was even picked to draw the winning tickets for the door prizes that were given away, plus the quilt they had for a raffle. She did have fun!



Have a good evening and God bless
Alissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun that must of been!!!!

Emma is beautiful! What is her middle name? Our's is Emma Gwen

Sarah said...

oh! I love parties where there are different tables set. How fun! Love the hats!
Sarah
Vintage Lily

Vicki Chrisman said...

OH Emma..that is SOOOO DARN CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks so Cute!!! I love the cones at each place setting...