4.10.2008

our spring storm



Well, we always get one last blast of winter this time of year...so I guess this is it. It rained all night last night, then freezing rain and now snow on top. School was canceled today at 11:00, and they called it off for tomorrow. We lost electricity once for a couple hours, so hubby got the generator ready if it happens again...which is likely. They are saying we could see up to 13 inches of snow. We already have 7-8. I am thinking tomorrow will be a wonderful day to unplug and 'work'. Notice I said work...hubby calls it playing! Just doesn't understand! LOL! If you are also getting some nasty weather take care, but have fun with it! My daughter has already took advantage of the snow.
Have a wonderful weekend and God bless.
Alissa

5 comments:

Lori said...

oh my! well, i think our winter is finished for the year...the last few days have been gorgeous...a little bit of rain, not much...we usually have one last snow sometime in April, i am hoping it will skip this year...i am so ready for sun and warm weather!!!

Vicki Chrisman said...

I'm still waiting for spring also! ..but cool photo!

Anonymous said...

Sorry! I love winter but we sure did enjoy the 70 degree weather today!

Megan said...

That's a lot of snow. Too bad my class wasn't canceled today, I could have used the extra sleep. LOL. Good luck with your work. I can't wait to see what you create next!!

Faith's Vintage Vanity said...

Thanks for the welcome message. I wish we had snow like that for 1 day, maybe 2! That only happens here about once every 10 years. Oh well. I wanted to come by and say hello, and I'll visit back again soon.