4.08.2008

some time to create

Hello! Hope all is well with everyone. I went to a crop last weekend that my SIL puts on twice a year. I believe that she had around 60+ people. Her crops always seem to bring a pretty good crowd. I went as a vendor for Stampin Up!, but I was able to get a few pages done. I decide to work on a 6x9 pet album. I didn't get a whole lot done, because I think I talked too much! It was so great to see my friends again. And can you believe that I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures of the crop...These are the few pages I was able to get done.









I also got some altered bottles done for the spring salad luncheon that I told you about on 2.21.08. The wonderful wallpaper came from Karla's Cottage and the enamel flowers that are on the side of the large bottle come from Sleeping Dog's Studio.







I am trying to spring clean my studio. Anyone else doing this? I am having trouble getting rid of things, cause I think that just maybe I will be able to use it 'sometime'. However, I am tired of the clutter not only there but in the rest of my house. I just want a nice, comfortable, clean and clutter free home. The bad thing is though, I am a pack rat. I like to bring things home from antique stores and flea markets with projects in mind. I would love to open a store so I could sell my finished 'junk', that way I could still go on the shopping trips i love so much. Then my house wouldn't look like a flea market itself. I just received 'Junk Beautiful' by Sue Whitney 7 Ki Nassauer. I absolutely fell in love with everything in there. That is the kind of thing I would like to do...plus my paper crafts. Well all I can say that if it is supposed to be, than it will happen. If anyone has help for a pack rat, I would really like to here it...so would my husband!
Have a wonderful night and God bless.
Alissa

6 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

I love those bottles!! Laurie

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'm glad you were able to use the papers! I love what you did with them, and I love using the red you sent to me. Thanks again.

Sarah said...

Your pages look great! It's hard to clean out your stuff...trust me. It's hard for me to....to actually used my supplies sometimes....I'm afraid I might need or want them for something else!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Vicki Chrisman said...

OH those bottles are FAB!

Anonymous said...

wonderful layouts!!!
Have you ever thought of doing a esty spot for your 'junk'?

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Thanks for joining in on my quest to get 100 cards for my aunt's 100th birthday!!