2.18.2008

love is in the air...........and a challenge



yes, i realize that valentine's day was last week, but our whole family was sick with bronchitis all last week, so we missed it. our valentine's celebration is a bit delayed.
we are also celebrating because we have a wedding in the future. my brother is getting married april 2009! congrats jay and linda!! there was a bridal fair yeaterday in their home town that we went to for ideas. they had several vendors and a style show. it was fun to see all the different dresses. i was really looking at the flower girl dresses, since emma is going to be their flower girl. i have to say that it is going to be hard to pick just one dress, because there are so many cute ones.



now for the challenge. i was reading rebecca sower's blog and she is posting a challenge for everyone to 'unplug' for one day or two evenings if you work. unplug the tv, phone, and computer so you will not have distractions and to be able to focus on your creativity. my day to unplug is thursday, and i am not sure i can do without my computer. i am looking foward to at least trying so i can focus on some things that i would like to make. so this is my challenge to you. to 'unplug'. then lets all of us come here to share what you made. can't wait to see what we can do.

6 comments:

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Hello! I just found your blog and I cannot recall how! But I'm very glad to have found it! Your banner and cone are lovely!!
Michelle

jaz lee said...

hey there Emma,nice warm blog u have here..n your projects r so luvly ;)
luv,jaz

Anonymous said...

You leaving a comment on my Peace layout brought me here. I love your DD's name :) I have a Emma too. She is Emma Gwen and 'almost' eighteen. Im going to bookmark this blog and visit you. :)

Sarah said...

Welcome! I just started a blog last month and am lovin' it so far! Be back soon to visit!
Sarah
http://vintagelily.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Vicki Chrisman said...

hey, do I read correctly , that you're from NE??? THanks for commenting on my blog so that I found yours.... because I love what I see! Shoot me an email if you have time. Vicki

Vicki Chrisman said...

What a cool challenge! Love the idea! BTW... I'm from North Bend NE!