2.21.2008

a day of creating

This is what happens when I am not on the computer or watch tv on my lunch break.


and these


These are table decorations for a salad luncheon that is put on by my mom's church. My mom and a friend are hosting 2 tables. The hostesses are responsible for the table settings, decorations and inviting guests. It is always a fun time. Great food, fun entertainment, and a wonderful time talking to friends. I will post photos of the table after the lunch.

because I was busy creating I had no time for these...



I have gotten these the last two days and haven't had time to look through them yet, so I am going to curl up on the sofa tonight and surround myself with reading material.
Everyone have a good evening and God Bless.

7 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love your decorations! They will make the two tables so festive. I love going to church events like that.
Love your blog, love your music too.
xo Lidy

Anonymous said...

Oh, these are sooo cool! Love the topiary! You are so talented. I'll be back to look for more!

Anonymous said...

Those table decorations are adorable!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I see you just got started on yours...you will LOVE it! So much fun....I will be back to visit again!

Rose Garden Romantic said...

Your spring banner is so pretty and so are those table decorations! Enjoy you magazines- they look like great ones!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Alissa! Thank you for stopping by and taking part in the little survey today!~xo

Tandra said...

Found your blog thru Taras-^-

LOVE the table decs!! The cones I adore! I love decorating cones!!
I see you have all the same mags I do-hee hee!!
Great banner! Have you seen 'ga-ga for garlands' site? http://simplymein.typepad.com/gagaforgarlands/

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I like the curly Q top that you have added to your cones, that is a nice, unique touch.

I'm behind on magazines too. I am in one of those and still haven't read the whole thing yet!!