5.24.2008

a short post

I am so sorry I haven't been posting is awhile. Spring is always busy at our house hold. My hubby started planting his crops a few weeks ago between the rains. When it rains though, we try to get as much family time as we can. Emma and I won't be seeing him much when we finally dry out 'til November when harvest is over. We have been visiting family and friends and just doing a little light traveling to do some family things. We are leaving in a little bit to go on a ride, then off the Ron's grandpa's birthday party. I am sure we will be doing other things for the Memorial weekend so I an not sure when I will be able to post again. I do have a lot to share, but family calls. I will try again to come and see everyone next week and to share what we have been doing. I hope everyone will have a great weekend.
God bless.
Alissa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alissa Im so glad you posted so I know your at least interested. LOL! Summer time will be a time when I might take some time off. I'll check in every so often just to see if there are any updates. Take care and enjoy your family, that is what is important in life!

Anonymous said...

It's great to see you posting again...I've missed you!

Vicki Chrisman said...

Miss you're posts...but you are so right.... family first! enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!