12.09.2008

it's beginning to look like christmas





we finally put up our tree a couple of days ago. with just a hectic schedule, we just weren't able to put it up as soon as emma thought we needed too! of course i was inspired by her to make our tree topper, so our tree was topperless (i don't think that is a word but you get the idea) for a couple of days. i was finally able to get it finished tonight. I really like it! kinda looks like a huge flower. i am thinking about making a few of these to make a garland to hang on the wall. how cute would that be. my hubby will just shake his head and ask if they are necessary. Yep! they are!

i know i have neglected my store just as i got it started. just for your information, do not try to do something big like that just before Christmas...

i think i have to rethink my schedule. i don't want to neglect anything...you know, things like family, home, blog and etsy. i an going to try to blog one day a week, update ella & ruby's one day a week, and spend the rest of the time with family, friends, cleaning and crafting. if i don't do this i think i will start to feel overwhelmed. if anyone has advice an how to juggle your life, i am all ears!

hope everyone a wonderful week and i will see you next week.
God bless
alissa

3 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Your star looks great! A garland would be really nice too.

Vicki Chrisman said...

Well, if you get that one figured out..let me know. Trying to fit everything in .. is a constant struggle for me. I keep thinking I'm organized.. and still I cant seem to pull it all off.

~ Donna ~ said...

You are very talented! I love vintage/art ~ I do it too only with graphics:)

I was surprised to find your blog today ~~ we are neighbors :) I live in Ansley!

Blessings and Happy Holidays!

Donna